End-to-end Automation For The Order-to-Cash Process
With KredX’s Accounts Receivable Module
Scope Of CMS
Faster Receivables Recovery with AI-Based Worklist Prioritization
Increased Dunning Outreach With Automation via Emails and AP Portal Integrations
Real-Time Visibility into Collections Metrics and Collectors KPIs
Straight-Through Cash Posting and Automated Deduction Coding
Automated Remittance Aggregation
Improved Analyst Productivity with Faster Exception Handling
Buyer Risk Management
Channel Financing Managament for full visibility of channel financing programs, better credit control and improved collections
Automated credit scoring with in-built credit database for faster credit reviews
Seamless vendor onboarding with robust assessment process
Digitized PO approval workflow and posting to vendors
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) for invoice receipt
Invoice validation and matching with automated workflows & approvals Integrated vendor payments
Deploy surplus treasury for profits at zero risk
Use surplus funds for early payments at a discount to earn risk-free, high returns
Strengthen supply chain in a win-win for both enterprise and its suppliers
Supplier Risk Mnagement
Supplier Risk Management and Compliance
Credit risk monitoring and compliance capabilities
Centralised and updated vendor master
Collections: Intelligent Automation To Achieve Faster Receivables
- Customize dunning strategies with AI-recommended actions, promise-to-pay analysis
- Predict when you’re going to get paid with AI-based collection tracking software
- Ensure adherence to collections possibility and a flexible workflow for dynamic teams
- Scale-up dunning outreach with automated emails
- Get real-time visibility into payment data against open invoices
- Identify skipped invoices faster to prioritize your worklist
- Get real-time visibility into process health metrics for effective collections strategies
- Analyze working capital trends across geographies with cash projection reports
- Collection management system to analyse and suggest course corrections
- Receivable invoices grouped on customer level Accordion Content
- Provides the agent with aggregated data with list of customers, outstanding invoices to be collected, due dates, debit notes, disputes, etc. for each collection item’
- Plan cash flow interventions with full visibility of outstanding receivables
Cash Application: Automated Cash Posting For Improved Bottomline
- Leverage AI to accurately capture information and smart mapping logic
- FIFO (First In First Out) and Best-Fit mapping logic in cases of unavailable remittance
- Exception handling for short/over payment
- OCR Engine to capture accurate information automatically
- Automated mapping of credit with customer and remittance to credit and invoices
- Centralized remittance repository
- Human-AI collaboration: Analyst works on exceptions, automation handles the rest
- Suggestions from ML and predictive logic for faster execution of exceptions
- No need to wait for month-end closing, close books once payment is received
Channel Financing Management: A Single Dashboard To Optimise Channel Financing
- Manage your finance partners effectively and track financier performance.
- Get comprehensive reporting and analytics capabilities that allows you to track the performance of your finance channels, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Get financing for your buyers with KredX’s network of financiers.
- Effortlessly handle credit limits and terms for channel customers and partners, and send alerts and notifications for credit concerns.
- Enhance credit checks by performing buyer KYC and obtaining access to their credit reports.
- Facilitate hassle-free collection for non-financed buyers using NACH and e-mandates.
- Enable the auto-debit option for seamless transactions
- Our user-friendly interface is accessible in regional languages and designed for easy navigation by non-technical users.
- Integrate with enterprise systems like accounting software, ERP, and CRM for seamless functionality.
- Onboard multiple financiers easily with a single integration, eliminating the need for individual process or API integrations.